Bacon and Chive Jarlsberg Burger
Try this flavorful burger, made with creamy Jarlsberg cheese dip.
- 8 Angus sirloin beef patties (4 oz. each)
- 2 oz. Kroger Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 oz. Deli Jarlsberg dip
- 4 Tbsp. bacon bits, cooked
- 4 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 onion sandwich rolls
Combine Jarlsberg dip, bacon and chives, mixing well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Place 4 burger patties on a tray. Divide Jarlsberg mix into fourths and place on center of each patty. Top with remaining 4 patties and pinch edges to seal together.
Season patties on both sides with salt and pepper to taste. In a hot pan with olive oil, cook patties over medium heat to desired doneness. Remove from pan and place on warmed plate. Toast buns in pan, then assemble burgers and serve.